Ingredients of almond, banana and coconut loaf
- 4 tablespoons of Azada Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250 grams coconut flour
- 200 ml almond milk
- 175 grams vanilla sugar
- 100 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 5 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
Almond, banana and coconut Loaf recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190℃/ Gas mark 5/ 375℉ and line a 2lb loaf pan with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Add the mashed bananas, vanilla essence, Azada Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, almond milk, eggs, vanilla sugar and melted butter to a large mixing bowl.
- Blend together using a hand blender, once combined add the coconut flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, mix together using a wooden spoon, ensuring there are no clumps in the batter.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake in the oven for about 50 minutes to an hour until the blade of a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to slightly cool. Cut into thick slices and smear with buttered caramel, lemon curd or a jam of your choice. Sit back and enjoy with a fragrant pot of tea.
500 ml (€23,90€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
225ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)
225 ml (€44,22€/ 1000ml)