Ingredients for Baked Camembert with Walnut and Honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons Azada’s Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250 grams camembert soft cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 1 sprig of very finely chopped rosemary
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed / minced / puréed
- A small handful of fresh walnuts, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground sea salt and ground pepper
Baked Camembert Recipe step by step
- Set the oven rack in the centre of the oven and preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the white rind from the top of the cheese and lightly score the cheese with the tip of the knife.
- Place the cheese in an ovenproof mini non-stick egg fry pan (4.5”), to hold it snugly.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients, mix well and generously spoon over the top of the cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook until the top is bubbling away and golden.
- Cook until the cheese is soft to the touch but not collapsing.
- Serve immediately with roasted potatoes, vegetable sticks or crackers.
New Harvest 2021
500 ml (€23,90€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
225ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)
225 ml (€44,22€/ 1000ml)