Bimi salad ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 medium aubergine/eggplant, cut into large chunks
- 1 small bunch tenderstem broccoli/broccolini
- ½ an orange, peeled and cut into large chunks
- ½ a mango, peeled and cut into large chunks
- Azada Olive Oil & Crushed Lemon for brushing
- Freshly ground sea salt
- ½ small white/red onion, very thinly sliced
- A small bunch of mixed fresh herbs (Thai basil, coriander and Vietnamese mint)
- 2 tablespoons vegan ‘fish’ sauce
- 3 tablespoons Azada Olive Oil & Crushed Lemon
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-2 long red chillies, thinly sliced
How to prepare the dressing:
- Gently whisk the vegan ‘fish’ sauce, Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Lemon, brown sugar and garlic together in a large bowl.
- Then stir in the chillies.
- Set aside.
Bimi salad recipe step by step:
- Toss the aubergine/eggplant and broccoli with Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Lemon and season.
- Grill the vegetables until golden and cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Set aside to cool until just warm.
- Add the grilled vegetables, chopped fruit and sliced onion to the bowl of the dressing and gently toss to coat well.
- Roughly chop a small handful of the fresh herbs and mix through.
- Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and enjoy.
You can substitute the Olive Oil & Crushed Lemon for the Basil and/or Orange Olive Oil.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)