Ingredients for lemon caramel popcorn
- 3 tablespoons of Azada Olive Oil & Lemon
- 100 grams of popcorn kernals
- A sprinkling of sea salt
- A generous squeeze of caramel syrup
Caramel Lemon popcorn recipe step by step
- Heat Azada’s Olive Oil & Lemon in a large pot over a medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot add the popcorn, season with salt and place the lid on top then shake the pot to coat the kernels.
- After a minute the popcorn will start to pop. Keep it over the heat, shaking the pot occasionally. Wait for the popping to slow down or stop then take it off the heat. Carefully place into a large serving bowl and drizzle over the caramel syrup.
Tip: Put -2 popcorn kernels into the oil. When the kernels pop that is when you know the oil is ready. Remove the popcorn and add the remaining popcorn kernels.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)