Ingredients for the Dark Chocolate Mousse
- 25 ml Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Orange
- 335 grams 70-80% dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 235 ml double cream
- 20 grams vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs, separated
- 70 grams orange marmalade
Dark chocolate and orange marmalade mousse recipe step by step
- Place a large heatproof bowl on top of saucepan with simmering water. Add the chocolate, cream and Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Orange and allow the chocolate to melt. Make sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Stir until the mixture is melted and smooth, then pop to one side.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks, orange marmalade and half the vanilla sugar until pale and smooth.
- In another separate bowl, whisk the egg whites with the remaining vanilla sugar until soft, silky peaks form.
Next, stir the egg yolk mix into chocolate mixture and whisk.
- Fold in the egg whites, until it is well combined and smooth.
- Carefully pour into serving glasses and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the chocolate mousse from the fridge 10 minutes before serving and enjoy with a dollop of vanilla bean cream.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)