Makes 8 rolls (16 when cut in half)
Coconut chicken ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon Azada Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium-sized chicken breasts, finely cut into thin strips
- 400ml coconut cream
- 120 ml water
- A pinch of salt sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock powder or ½ vegetable stock pot
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, sliced into chunks
Ingredients to assemble:
- 8 round rice paper sheets
- ½ a Spanish cucumber, peeled and julienned
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- A generous handful of chives, spearmint and coriander
Dipping sauce ingredients:
- 2 tablespoon Azada Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100 grams chunky peanut butter
- 100 grams sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ lemon, gently squeezed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or a gluten free variety
Fresh Spring Rolls recipe step by step
- Bring the coconut cream, water, ginger, Azada Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and vegetable stock to the boil, over a medium high heat. Reduce the heat to a low, add the chicken and salt and simmer for 15 minutes. Cover and leave the chicken in the liquid for 30 minutes and set aside.
- Once cooled, pour away two thirds of the liquid and chill until ready to use.
- To assemble: Fill a wide shallow frying pan with warm water. Soak the rice paper for 12-15 seconds until it begins to soften. Lay flat on a chopping board lined with greaseproof paper.
- Place a line of chives, cucumber, coriander sprigs and carrot along the edge closest to you. Tightly roll to a third of the way up and line with spearmint leaves and chicken strip. Bring the bottom edge of the rolled wrapper up over the filling and continue to roll away from you, tightly tucking in the ingredients as you go along.
- Cut the rolls in half place slightly apart on a serving platter, lined with greaseproof paper so they don’t stick together. Repeat the process and cover with cling film and refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Vigorously whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined and serve with the rolls.
500 ml (€23,90€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
225ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)
225 ml (€44,22€/ 1000ml)