- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 4 Saturn peaches, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 400 ml lactose-free milk
- 1 tablespoon Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Orange
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Ready in: 40 minutes
Serves: 2 people
Paleo | Gluten-free | Vegan | Vegetarian | Dairy-free
- Preparing the chia seed mixture. In a large jar add the lactose-free milk, Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Orange and maple syrup. Whisk together until combined and stir in the chia seeds.
- Place the mixture in the fridge to chill for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes give it a stir and then put it back into the fridge for further 15 minutes.
- Preparing the fruit purée. Meanwhile, combine the mango and Saturn peaches and blend until smooth and lump-free.
- Now simply layer the desserts by putting 3 tablespoons of the chia seed mixture into each glass, followed by 2 tablespoons of the fruit mixture and repeat the whole process.
- Cover the glasses with clingfilm then chill in the refrigerator for several hours until serving – we think it tastes better very cold.
- You will also need two tumbler glasses to serve.
- You can also mix and match your fruit by trying passion fruit, pineapple, orange and apple.
- If you don’t like lactose-free milk you can also substitute it for coconut milk or almond milk.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)