Pizza Dough Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Azada Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500 grams all-purpose/plain flour (Gluten-Free Bread Mix-B)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 7 gram sachet fast acting yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 300-325 ml lukewarm water
- 4 tablespoons Azada Olive Oil & Crushed Basil + extra for drizzling
- 6-8 artichoke hearts, halved
- 150 grams baby spinach leaves
- 1 ½ tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 40 grams Parmesan shavings + an extra 10-15 grams
- 1 small courgette, thinly sliced
- 4-6 asparagus spears, trimmed
Homemade pizza recipe with fresh vegetables step by step:
- Heat a little of Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Basil on a griddle pan.
- Sieve the flour and salt into another mixing bowl, forming the shape of a volcano peak. Form a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture. Mix the dough gently with your hands to bring it together and form it into a rough ball.
- Transfer the dough to a large clean bowl and cover with cling film and let the dough rise at room temperature for about an hour, until it has almost doubled in size.
- Transfer the pizza dough to a floured work surface and gently roll into a rough cylinder shape and divide into 2-4 equal portions and cover with cling film.
- When ready, generously flour your board, then roll out the dough to your desired size and thickness.
- Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside. Arrange the rack in middle of oven and preheat to its hottest setting 260°C/ Gas mark 10/ 500°F.
- Heat a little Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Basil on a griddle pan. Once hot, slightly sear the sliced courgettes for about 2-3 minutes on a medium-high heat and set aside.
Place the rolled out pizza dough onto the lined baking tray(s). Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the Azada Pistachio Oil over each pizza. Divide and scatter the Parmesan shavings and sunflowers seeds between the two pizzas, leaving a gap around the edges.
- Scatter the spinach leaves over the pizzas and place the seared courgettes and artichokes on top. Trickle a little more of Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Basil over the top and bake until the bottom of the crust is crisp and the top is blistered, for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and sprinkle with a few extra shavings of Parmesan cheese and repeat with the remaining pizza.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
New Harvest 2021
500 ml (€23,90€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
A collection of our new product, scrumptious tapenade, made from black olives and basil, black olives and black garlic and black olives and chili.
225ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)
225 ml (€44,22€/ 1000ml)
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)