Pea soup ingredients for 2-4 people:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil & Crushed Basil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 200g frozen peas
- 300ml vegetable stock
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper, to season
- Mint leaf/basil leaf/scallions, to garnish
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Serves: 2-4 people
Gluten-free | Vegetarian
Prepare the Pea Soup step by step:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and fry for 2–3 minutes, until softened.
- Add the frozen peas and vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for ten minutes.
- Use a hand blender to liquidise the soup.
- Season, to taste and serve in a warm bowl, garnished with a mint leaf/basil leaf/scallions.
If you fancy your soup to be a little thicker and creamier add 50ml of double/single cream.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
A collection of our new product, scrumptious tapenade, made from black olives and basil, black olives and black garlic and black olives and chili.
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)