- 3 tablespoons Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Garlic + a little extra
- 280 grams all-purpose/bread mix gluten-free flour + extra for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (or 1 teaspoon of ground flaxseed plus 2 teaspoons water, soak for 15 minutes and you will have a great replacement)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly ground sea salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 120 grams natural Greek yoghurt, whipped
- 180-235 ml sparkling water
- 70 grams classic pesto
- 70 grams chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Makes: 8-12 rolls
Gluten-free | Vegetarian
Pizza Rolls Preparation
- Preheat your oven to 200°C. Generously grease with a few drops of oil or line a standard non-stick round deep baking tin and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, place the gluten-free flour, xanthan gum (or xanthan gum replacement), baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar, and using a spatula mix everything together thoroughly.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and add Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Garlic and the yoghurt. Mix to make a doughy-batter using a spatula.
- Add 180 ml of the sparkling water, and continue to mix for about 1 minute until soft to the touch.
- Transfer the dough to a flat work surface with a light sprinkling of flour and knead the dough for about 3-4 minutes. Divide the dough into 8-12 equal portions.
- Roll the dough onto a lightly-floured surface and place a small dollop of pesto and a couple of mushrooms slices in the centre of each round. Bring the edges up and over the filling, pinching the dough to seal in the filling.
- Lay the pizza rolls into the prepared baking tin. Cover with oiled clingfilm and leave again for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a handheld whisk, gently mix a generous glug of Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Garlic and oregano and set aside.
- Uncover the pizza rolls and brush them with the garlic and oregano oil. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and puffed.
- If you fancy a bit of chilli, replace the Olive Oil & Crushed Garlic for the Olive Oil & Crushed Chilli and combine it with the dried oregano before placing into the oven to bake.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
A collection of our new product, scrumptious tapenade, made from black olives and basil, black olives and black garlic and black olives and chili.
225ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)