Ingredients for the chocolate pudding for 6 people
- 25 ml Azada Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100 grams margarine
- 150 grams fine palm sugar
- 3 large eggs, gently beaten
- 125 grams all-purpose flour (75 grams gluten free cake flour + 50 grams corn starch)
- 25 grams dark cocoa powder
- 25 grams 70% dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 75 grams white chocolate, finely chopped
Chocolate pudding recipe step by step
- Lightly grease 6 7cm flan moulds.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream Azada’s Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, margarine and sugar together, until smooth and pale.
- Beat in the eggs, once combined sift in the cocoa powder, salt and flour. Fold into the creamy mixture using a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate and set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C / gas mark 4 / 350°F and lightly grease 6 squares of foil to cover the tops of the moulds. Divide the mixture between the prepared moulds and cover with the foil, pressing around the edges to seal.
- Place the moulds in an oven proof dish and pour in boiling water, until halfway up the side.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the moulds from the oven proof dish and set aside.
- To serve, run a knife around the edge of each sponge and turn out onto serving plates. Serve immediately with a drizzle of cream and enjoy!
New Harvest 2021
500 ml (€23,90€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
225ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)
225 ml (€44,22€/ 1000ml)