- 2 medium sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Azada Olive Oil & Crushed Chilli
- ½ the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper for seasoning
Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Azada Olive Oil & Crushed Garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or a gluten-free equivalent
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Gluten-free | Vegetarian
Sweet Potato Chips Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Fully line a rectangular oven tray with greaseproof paper.
- Preparing the sweet potato. Place the slices of sweet potato in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the slices with Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Chilli, add the lemon juice and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Mix with a wooden spoon to ensure each sliced is coated evenly. Lay out the slices (overlap a little) on the oven-proof tray. Some sweet potato chips may shrink while cooking so overlapping is not an issue.
- Bake for 15 minutes before turning over (carefully) and cooking for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Lay the sweet potato chips out on a cooling rack making sure to immediately season with the Togarashi seasoning and set aside until ready to eat.
Dipping Sauce Preparation
In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Garlic, soy sauce and a little seasoning of black pepper. Gently whisk until smooth and set aside until ready to serve.
If you fancy crispy baked sweet potato chips soak the sweet potatoes in cold water. This helps to draw out the excess starch, which helps them cook better and give you chips that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside without burning.
100 ml (€69,50€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
A collection of our new product, scrumptious tapenade, made from black olives and basil, black olives and black garlic and black olives and chili.
225 ml (€51,11€/ 1000ml)