- 400 grams pineapple, peeled and chopped into 1-inch chunks
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and chopped into 1-inch chunks
- Greek yoghurt alternative/coconut milk yoghurt/almond milk yoghurt
- 1¼ inch (3 cm) piece root ginger, peeled
- 1½ teaspoon Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Lemon
- Crushed ice (optional)
Ready in: 40 minutes
Serves: 2 people (or 4 depending on the glasses)
Paleo | Gluten-free | Vegan | Vegetarian | Dairy-free
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth with a handful of crushed ice.
- Serve in a tumbler glass and enjoy.
You will also need four short tumbler glasses or two tall highball tumbler glasses to serve.
- You can also mix and match your fruit by trying mango, mangosteen or coconut.