- 2 medium zucchini, julienne
- 300 grams flat green beans, stalk end removed
- ¼ head red cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ bunch of fresh coriander, finely chopped
Peanut Sauce Ingredients
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- ½ tbsp ginger, finely grated (about ½ inch)
- 2 teaspoons Azada Olive Oil & Crushed Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Azada Olive Oil & Crushed Chilli
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons warm water
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
Gluten-free | Vegetarian | Vegan
Prepping the beans
Blanch the green beans in boiling salted water until just cooked (5 minutes). Drain and refresh under cold water. Pat dry with kitchen towels.
Prepping the salad
- Put the green beans, zucchini, red cabbage, black olives, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh coriander in a bowl and toss until everything is well-incorporated.
- Pour over the peanut sauce, turning to coat. Set aside until ready to serve.
To make the peanut sauce
- Add all the liquid ingredients except for the water to a medium bowl and mix until well-incorporated.
- Next, add the grated ginger and coconut sugar to the bowl and gently mix.
- Once combined, add 2 tablespoons of warm water to the mixture until your desired thickness is reached.
- Rest for 1 hour before serving, to allow the flavours to combine.
Choosing a creamy natural peanut butter as a peanut sauce base won’t separate when adding ingredients to make a sauce and is easy to thin with water without breaking the emulsion.
Serving the salad
Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy. If you are in the mood for a hint of citrus notes, you may want to finish the dish with a sprinkling of freshly squeezed lime.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper includes a bottle of olive oil and crushed chili, a tin of olive oil and crushed chili and our new black olive tapenade with fresh chillies.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
A collection of our new product, scrumptious tapenade, made from black olives and basil, black olives and black garlic and black olives and chili.
225ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)