- 59 ml Azada Olive Oil & Crushed Orange
- 80 grams soft brown sugar
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 200 grams plain flour (all-purpose gluten-free flour + 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if your flour blend already contains it))*
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 250 grams 50%/70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 80 grams pecan nuts
- 25 grams cornflakes (gluten-free equivalent)
16cm-18cm diameter ovenproof skillet pan
*1 teaspoon xanthan gum (or 1 teaspoon of ground flaxseed plus 2 teaspoons water, soak for 15 minutes and you will have a great replacement).
Preparation time 10-15 minutes
Cooking time 20-25 minutes
Serves 6 people
Gluten-free | Vegetarian
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Making the cookie. In a mixing bowl cream Azada’s Olive Oil & Crushed Orange and sugars until light and fluffy with an electric hand whisk. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed. Add the dry ingredients, 200 grams of the chocolate and 60 grams of the nuts. Mix to combine then gently fold through the cornflakes. Press the dough into the skillet pan and top with the remaining chocolate and nuts. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cookie feels firm in the centre when lightly pressed.
- This simple cookie recipe with soft brown sugar is super easy, and if you fancy using other nuts, why not try macadamia nuts or hazelnuts.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)