- 250 grams ricotta cheese, mashed
- 4 large eggs
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- A small handful of fresh coriander, finely diced
- A dash of Azada Olive Oil & Chilli
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
- Sea salt and black pepper, season to taste
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 3-4 minutes per omelette
Gluten-free | Vegetarian
Lightly beat the eggs and season with sea salt and black pepper. Stir in the spring onions, ricotta and coriander and add a dash of Azada’s Olive Oil and Chilli. Warm a little of Azada’s Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Once the Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil begins to sizzle, pour a small ladleful of the mixture in the pan and let it cook for a couple of minutes on one side until it lightly colours and then flip gently over to cook on the other side, for a further minute. Serve the omelettes onto warm plates and serve with a cup of tea.
If you fancy a different filling why not replace the coriander and spring onions with freshly torn basil and grated courgette.