- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 30 grams raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon Azada extra virgin olive oil
- 60 ml coconut milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons good quality nut butter
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Preparation time 5 minutes + 30 minutes resting time
Gluten-free | Vegetarian
Combine the avocado with all the remaining ingredients in a food processor. Blend until silky smooth and no avocado lumps are visible. Place in serving glasses or bowls and chill for 30 minutes. Add any of the suggested toppings below or serve plain.
* You might want to try cocoa nibs, whipped coconut cream or double cream, coconut yoghurt, and fresh seasonal berries.
A great alternative to extra virgin olive oil is chilli olive oil, which works wonderfully with peanut butter.
500 ml (€25,90€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)