- 1 medium sweet onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 240 ml water
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small florets
- 250 grams baby spinach leaves
- 1 can coconut cream
- Azada Olive Oil & Basil, for sautéing
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper, to season
- Torn coriander or basil, to garnish
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 40 minutes
Gluten-free | Vegetarian | Vegan
- Preparing the soup. Heat a good glug of Azada’s Olive Oil & Basil in a large pot over a medium-low heat. Once warm, add the diced onion and garlic. Gently cook for 5-10 minutes, without browning.
- Add the curry paste and cook for a further minute (stirring continuously to break up the curry paste). Add the potatoes, vegetable stock and water. Bring to a boil and then slowly simmer for 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and simmer for a further 10 minutes. Next, add the coconut cream and spinach and cook for about 2 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Using a blender or hand blender, puree the soup until silky smooth. Season to taste and garnish with fresh herbs (optional).
- This recipe is also super with microgreens as a garnish and if you fancy more heat, use Azada’s Olive Oil & Chilli instead of Basil.
100 ml (€65,00€/ 1000ml)
This hamper showcases our most fantastic flavoured olive oils and our classic extra virgin olive oil obtained from sweet and fruity arbequina olives.
This hamper showcases our most fantastic organic flavoured olive oils including our olive oil crushed with fresh chillis, olive oil crushed with fresh garlic, olive oil crushed with fresh lemon and olive oil crushed with fresh basil
A collection of our new product, scrumptious tapenade, made from black olives and basil, black olives and black garlic and black olives and chili.
225 ml (€46,67€/ 1000ml)